How to install ProcessDiffraction
- ProcessDiffraction is running
on IBM compatible personal computers under Windows95/98, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 or compatible operating systems.
- Uninstall previous version
of ProcessDiffraction if
you happen to have one.
- Click Download below. Select a temporary directory in your computer for destination. A file named Startme.exe will be downloaded.
- Extract the setup files by running Startme.exe.
Select the same temporary file for the destination
- Run Setup from the same
directory. Accept the offered destination directory
Wait for Setup to complete.
- Delete your temporary directory or keep the
installation files as you wish.
- Please give correct citation to the publications
about this program whenever you use it.
[ Lábár JL:
"Electron Diffraction Based Analysis of Phase Fractions and Texture
in Nanocrystalline Thin Films, Part I: Principles", Microsc.
Microanal. 14 (4) (2008), 287-295]
[ Lábár JL: "Electron Diffraction Based Analysis
of Phase Fractions and Texture in Nanocrystalline Thin Films, Part II:
Implementation", Microsc. Microanal. 15 (1) (2009),
Lábár JL: "Electron Diffraction Based Analysis
of Phase Fractions and Texture in Nanocrystalline Thin Films, Part III:
Application Examples", Microsc. Microanal. 18 (3) (2012),
[JL Lábár: "Consistent indexing of a (set of) SAED pattern(s) with
the ProcessDiffraction program", Ultramicroscopy, 103
- Please report any problems or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with
your contact data, if you
want to be informed of any improved versions in the future.
Your personal data will not be communicated to any third
Previous Schools on ProcessDiffraction:
to Home Page of JL